Monday, February 8, 2010

Hello!!

I hope you are having a Happy New Year!

It has been quite a couple of months around here. Really looking forward to lots of product reviews, revealing of new ranges and interviews. Not to mention pretty pretty pictures!

This weekend is Valentine's Day. It is my 15th with Kirk ... he proposed 2 days before Valentine's Day which shows that he is really not a Valentine's Day person! I like doing some fun things with the kids and have a few red and white decorations around the house to celebrate.

We plan to have friends over for a picnic on Sunday (could be weather dependent!). I am thinking of noodle boxes for the kids with little sandwiches, a cupcake, fruit and a popper. The adults will be a little more ambitious! I am hoping Milly (who turned 4 in January) will decorate the boxes for me this week.

We have been selling these pillowslips for ages. They don't lose their appeal. These canphone pillowslips are adorable. Perfect for couples apart relying on the phone to stay in contact!!

At Mummy's Favourite, we send any purchase under 500g via express post - plenty of time to get a pair on your bed this weekend!
Click here

No comments: