Thursday, February 26, 2009

Working mum secrets part two ...

SHOP ONLINE!!

I have shopped online for all sorts of things over the past 10 years. My first online purchase was from shopfast.com.au in 1999. I have dabbled in ebay, although not much anymore unless it is somethings that I can't find anywhere else. Having purchases delivered really does make such a difference, even more so now that I have kids.

We have struggled finding a decent fruit and vegetables supplier until now. My problem is that I compare all product with that which is found in New Zealand. My recent find is http://www.fruitandveg2u.com.au/. I am only sorry for those of you not in Sydney's north west that they don't deliver wider. The best produce I have seen in a very very long time. It is a fabulous feeling to find a supplier that you can be confident in and know that I can tick that box, no more shopping around. Fresh, delicious fruit and vegetables delivered to my kitchen - HOORAY!

No comments: