Saturday, July 18, 2009

Q & A with Camilla from Tummy Tie

I love receiving emails from Australian women who have a new product that they want us to sell. Camilla's email along with the photos of her product convinced me immediately that the Tummy Tie will transform pregnant womens lives (well, that of their wardrobes which is an important factor!). I love the photo of the pregnant belly. I love being pregnant and I want to rub the tummy in the Tummy Tie picture. In saying that, I have never rubbed another woman's pregnant tummy. Personal space is a good thing!

How long have you been running your business? almost 4 years in the making with patents, Trademarks, graphic & web design, sourcing a reputable manufacturer etc; but 3 weeks since the stock arrived! so I have a solid foundation on which to move forward.

What were you doing prior to your current venture? I'm a wife & mother of one beautiful girl who is almost 3, prior to that I've done a few different things all customer focused. Fashion store manager for many years since finishing university, Sales rep, & a beautician for a few years until I had my daughter in 2006. I just love being around people and sales oriented roles.

If you had to choose your favourite product from your range, what would it be & why? We only have the TummyTie & I love it because it is discreet, simple, comfortable, super effective and a very affordable solution to every pregnant woman's growing tummy!

What do you do to relax? in my non-work time I stay in my pyjama's and play with my daughter; we love to read, paint, play puzzles & instruments and watch movies. on the weekends we like to chill out around the house as a family maybe have a BBQ, read the papers & play in the garden - its the simple things & spending time together that we enjoy most.

If you were able to go wherever you wanted to this weekend, where would it be? Probably to a warm beach somewhere up north with my family.

What was the last thing that you purchased? very boring, but marketing material last night online :)

Who lives at your place? me, my husband our daughter and our dog (who was a pre-wedding present from my husband, and is very much a part of our family)

No comments: