I have been trying very hard to hide the Angel at my Table teepees from my kids. I discovered them shopping online at Mummy's Favourite the other day. It was really interesting seeing what they chose and quite funny listening to them! One of the products that they REALLY REALLY wanted was a teepee. I can understand why ...
1. How long have you been running your business? Actually up and running - 1 Year
2. What were you doing prior to your current venture? Both of us have a young family but before becoming busy mothers we were both living in London - Bec was a Human Resources Manager and Yvette worked in Real Estate.
3. If you had to choose your favourite product from your range, what would it be & why? Our one and only teepee ……………. We are currently working on our next product and it takes time to create perfection!
4. What do you do to relax? Relax and …….. children ummmmmmm – well, on those rare occasions – we shop, catch up on magazines – we both love working on our home interiors
5. If you were able to go wherever you wanted to this weekend, where would it be? Bec would go to Santorini and Yvette would head to good old New York, New York!
6. What was the last thing that you purchased? Bec bought and IPhone, Yvette bought a laptop – and that’s not say we are technologically advanced!
7. Who lives at your place? Bec and husband Damien, daughters Jorja (6), Ava (3) and dog Windsor. Yvette and husband Tony and sons Lachlan (3) and Oliver (5 months)