Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Q & A with Renata from Little Home

There is something nice about turning your house into a home. Our homes should be our sanctuary. Little Home cushions transform a chair, lounge, bed, any corner that needs a lift. We have received feedback from very happy customers who purchased Little Home cushions for Mother's Day. They make a lovely gift, or a little treat for oneself!

1. How long have you been running your business? Little Home has been up and running for just under 1 year.

2. What were you doing prior to your current venture? I was working at The Hyatt Sanctuary Cove back of house in a few different roles.

3. If you had to choose your favourite product from your range, what would it be & why?This is a tough one but I think it would have to be the Garden Party cushion as it is reminiscent of the floral Missoni cushions that I adore.

4. What do you do to relax? I love to read a great book or magazine while eating chocolate in peace and quiet, without any little people asking me to do something for them for the 100th time!

5. If you were able to go wherever you wanted to this weekend, where would it be? It would have to be New York! It is one of the places I have never been but have always wanted to visit, it is going to be my next overseas trip.

6. What was the last thing that you purchased? Funnily enough (as I don't splurge very often) it was a gorgeous Zimmermann dress to wear to a friends birthday party.

7. Who lives at your place? Myself, my husband, my daughter Little Miss 6 and my son Little Mr 2

No comments: