Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Publicity

I pinch myself sometimes that I am doing what I am doing. What is a primary school teacher doing with a webstore?! Shopping for products, communicating with customers, sending press releases! Crazy. I would never have guessed.

I have always loved magazines. One of my earliest memories is sitting in my grandparents spare bedroom and going through my grandma's collection of AWW. Now not a day goes by where I am not doing a quick flick through a magazine. The first time I saw Mummy's Favourite in 'print' I felt very weird, a bit surreal really. My business, my name etc etc. A bit of a 'moment'. Anyway, I still feel a little like that every time we are mentioned. Enough blabbering on... here are some snippets from some recent editorial (love it!). Thank you Shop stylists. All images are from Shop For Kids Autumn 09.






No comments: