Monday, March 23, 2009

Q & A with Sam Sample from Be Genki

What I didn't mention in yesterdays post was bath oil that was in the bath below the windowsill- it was the Be Genki Tranquility oil .... my very favourite ...

Today we meet Sam Sample, the girl behind Be Genki. Be Genki is found in boutiques across Australia and now has a strong following o/s.

1. How long have you been running your business? Just over 3 years.

2. What were you doing prior to your current venture?Running a graphic design business.

3. If you had to choose your favourite product from your range, what would it be & why?Be Genki Serenity Bath and Shower Oil, because that was the product that helped change a girlfriend of mine’s life for the better, and then inspired me to develop the rest of the brand.

4. What do you do to relax?I go for a swim in the surf or book in for a deep tissue massage.

5. If you were able to go wherever you wanted to this weekend, where would it be?Bangalow. It’s like stepping inside a fairytale book. I dream of moving there in a few years so I can have chooks and horses running around out the back.

6. What was the last thing that you purchased?A bikini.

7. Who lives at your place?I have two lovely housemates: Johnny and Tiff. Oh and our cat “Moosh”.

No comments: