Monday, March 23, 2009

Q & A with Ingrid from Cocoon Couture

Meet Ingrid from Cocoon Couture :)

1. How long have you been running your business?
Cocoon couture started about 4 years ago ...

2. What were you doing prior to your current venture?
I was the head designer for Roxy (by Quiksilver) for 5 years prior to having my twin boys Flynn and Archer. After having the boys I took some time to enjoy being a first time mum; then when they were about 2 years old slowly started getting cocoon couture off the ground.

3. If you had to choose your favourite product from your range, what would it be & why?
Mmmmmm so many to choose from; but I think it would have to be the green or red tiny toucan bean bag...just a personal fav and always makes me happy when they are set up in the boys play room..I love colour! Oh I also love the Early Bird and Gorgeous Giraffe new Wall Art...something I would have loved to have as a little girl...I have them up in my studio.... (note by Jen - instore May)

4. What do you do to relax?
Yoga.

5. If you were able to go wherever you wanted to this weekend, where would it be?
I think I would love to be spirited to Micks Place in Bingen (Bali) ...lots of sleep, massage and breakfast lunch and dinner all prepared! With a nice fun afternoon surf on a high tide.....and wouldn’t it be nice if there was a private yoga class first thing in the morning...that would do it!

6. What was the last thing that you purchased?
a beautiful hand embroidered skirt for a wedding I am off to this afternoon...lots of colour and texture and orange sheering at the top...I love it.

7. Who lives at your place?
My husband Clif and my twin boys Flynn and Archer...our dog Indy and two guinea pigs (Sophie and Rocky) oh and myself.

No comments: