Monday, September 7, 2009

Q & A with Mirabai from Pure Baby


I can thank my Grandma for discovering Pure Baby for me almost four years ago. She purchased a singlet for Milly from a boutique in Adelaide. Pure Baby has since become a favourite of mine. It ticks all the boxes; easy to dress baby in for its envelope necks, front zips, press studs in all the right places, it is organic and soft soft soft (beyond the first wash, unlike inferior brands that look good on the rack) and it washes really well. I have yet to have an issue with stains. Henry's entire newborn wardrobe has been almost entirely Pure Baby. I am quite pleased that 6 mths down the track he can wear some of the Summer range again.

It has been so important for us to bring Mummy's Favourite customers the right brand of clothing for babies. In future blogs, I will give you more reasons why we have a mummy crush on Pure Baby.

I am delighted to introduce you to Mirabai ...

How long have you been running your business? I started Purebaby eight years ago following the birth of my daughter Samara.

What were you doing prior to your current venture?I was studying Law and being a mother.

If you had to choose your favourite product from your range, what would it be and why?My favourite product is most definitely our zip growsuit because it makes changing so easy in the middle of the night! I also love our muslin wraps as they are so versatile – they breath well in summer and make a great shade cloth across the pram.

What do you do to relax?The best way for me to relax is to jump into a hot bath with a few drops of lavender oil. I have also been taking tennis lessons which are a great stress relief.

If you were able to go wherever you wanted this weekend, where would it be? Luckily for me, I am going to the place where I love going on the weekends with the children – Somers on the Mornington Peninsula.

What was the last thing that you purchased? Some delicious organic olive loaf from the local bakery.

Who lives at your place? Husband Sanjay, daughter Samara (9 years) son Oliver (2 years) and our black cat Lucky.

No comments: