Monday, September 28, 2009

What are our customers saying?


I believe that Mummy's Favourite has one of the nicest customer bases. It is so so lovely and quite humbling to open emails that someone has taken the time to write to us. Here are some received over the last couple of weeks:

"Hi Jennifer,Thank you so much, my order just arrived!
I am sure I will be purchasing from your store again. Your service was excellent.
Kindest regards,C"

"Hi Jennifer,
I received my order this morning, thank you. I'm very happy with the goods.
Kind regards, L"

"Hi Jen, I just wanted to say we received the trunki and it is fantastic, my daughter is already dragging it around the house and filling her things up with it. Thanks again, your website is great. T"

"Yay - thanks babe... love your work! K"

"Hey Jennifer!We received Sophie this afternoon. Thank you so much! She is totally adorable and my son looked at her with wide eyes when I took her out of the box. Finally something good for him to chew!Thank you again From E"

"Hi Jen,I got everything in the mail today - thanks again...very happy with everything ..Cheers, M"

"Hi Jen Thank you very much for the quick delivery of my purchase. I will be recommending your site to my friends. It's always nice to get such great service. Will definitely be buying from you again B"

So - thank you back dear customers for putting a smile on our faces. We appreciate it xo

No comments: